Welcome to BioTradeStatus.com
THE BIOTRADESTATUS WEBSITE (HEREINAFTER "DATABASE") IS A LIMITED RESOURCE FOR INDIVIDUALS SEEKING INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL STATUS OF THE AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY SEEDS (HEREINAFTER "PRODUCTS") THAT ARE REFERENCED IN THE DATABASE.
INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE MAY OR MAY NOT BE TIMELY, COMPLETE OR ACCURATE. NO ACTION, COMMERCIAL OR OTHERWISE, SHOULD BE TAKEN THAT IS RELIANT ON THE INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE.
ALL INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE SHOULD BE CONFIRMED INDEPENDENTLY WITH APPROPRIATE GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES. REQUESTS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT A PRODUCT AND/OR ITS REGULATORY OR MARKET STATUS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SUCH AN AUTHORITY AND/OR TO THE COMPANY LISTING THE PRODUCT IN THE DATABASE.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE: The information in the Database is posted from time to time by BASF Plant Science LP; Bayer CropScience LP; Dow AgroSciences LLC; Monsanto Company; Pioneer, a DuPont business; and Syngenta Seeds, Inc. (hereinafter referred to individually as a "Participating Company" and collectively as "Participating Companies") with respect to each Participating Company's own products only. Information contained in the Database, which includes any comments provided by a Participating Company, are not for promotional or marketing purposes, but informational purposes only. Requests to affirm information in the Database or seek information not in the Database should be directed to Database manager(s) for the Participating Company offering the product.
CropLife International expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability arising directly or indirectly from information provided in the Database. CropLife International is merely a service provider and does not create or develop, and is not responsible for, in whole or in part, any information in the Database.
SCOPE OF INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE: The Database is intended to include only limited information about regulatory and market status of a product, including products that may contain Combined Events (breeding stacks). This information is generally available only for countries or markets with regulatory systems in place that grant authorizations. To assist persons or entities that use the Database (each a "User"), the information in the Database includes definitions of certain terms. These definitions are provided solely to assist Users with how Participating Companies may use the term in the Database. Terms may have different meanings, connotations, or uses within the Database and/or in other contexts. The definitions should not be relied upon, but independently confirmed, as with all information in the Database.
In some cases, the Database provides links to third-party websites. Links are provided for the User's ease of use and reference only. CropLife International makes no representation or warranty concerning, has no control over, and is in no way responsible for, in whole or in part, any information on any website for which links are provided.
EXPRESS LIMITATIONS ON USE OF INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE: The following are express limitations on the use of information in the Database. There may be other limitations on the use of information in this Database that are not expressly stated below:
THE FOLLOWING EXPRESS WAIVERS DIRECTLY IMPACT LEGAL RIGHTS OF USERS AND ANY PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY ON WHOSE BEHALF THE USER IS ACCESSING THE DATABASE. ACCESS TO THE DATABASE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON USER'S AGREEMENT, FOR ITSELF AND FOR ANY SUCH PERSON, FIRM OR ENTITY, TO EACH OF THE FOLLOWING EXPRESS WAIVERS:
- INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE: Information contained in the Database, and any data, reports or other information derived from Database information, is not intended as, and does not constitute, legal advice to any User or to any person, firm or entity represented by a User. Each User has an independent obligation to ascertain that the User's plans, actions and practices comply with all relevant laws and regulations and represent sound business practices for the User's particular purpose. Each User must consult with his, her or its own legal counsel for independent legal advice regarding any issues associated with the regulatory and/or commercial status of the agricultural biotechnology products referenced in the Database.
- INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE COMMERCIAL ADVICE: The appearance of a product in the Database indicating good and feed clearance(s) in a country or market does not necessarily mean that the product can be imported to that country or market. Some of these products may have received additional regulatory clearance in other countries or markets, and the Database may not contain information on a particular country or market.
- INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE DOES NOT PROVIDE LICENSE TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Database contains registered and/or unregistered trademarks (collectively "Marks") of CropLife International, the Biotechnology Industry Organization ("BIO"), and Participating Companies. Neither use of this Database nor agreement or acceptance of this disclaimer grants any license to use any of the Marks and does not grant any license to any other intellectual property associated with information or products included in the Database.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CROPLIFE INTERNATIONAL IS A SERVICE PROVIDER ONLY AND DOES NOT CREATE OR DEVELOP, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ANY INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL COMMENTS AND DEFINITIONS, IN THE DATABASE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND THAT NEITHER CROPLIFE INTERNATIONAL NOR THE PARTICIPATING COMPANIES MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE CURRENCY, ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- I WILL TAKE NO ACTION, COMMERCIAL OR OTHERWISE, IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE DATABASE IS MERELY AN INFORMATIONAL TOOL AND NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR BUSINESS, PROFESSIONAL OR LEGAL JUDGMENT, ALL OF WHICH USERS OF THIS DATABASE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY EXERCISING OR PROCURING.
- I ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DATABASE, AND ANY AND ALL RISKS OF UNTIMELINESS, INACCURACY, OR INCOMPLETENESS OF SUCH INFORMATION.
- I AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY CROPLIFE INTERNATIONAL AND THE PARTICIPATING COMPANIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR COSTS OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE DATABASE OR THE USE OF INFORMATION IN THE DATABASE.
- ANY CLAIMS OR SUITS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OR ITS USE SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF BRUSSELS, BELGIUM, EXCLUDING ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES.